Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life

Life it seems lately has been shoving me into the ground and kicking me in the stomach in an effort to get me to be my own person.

All right already! I get it.


Well on the other hand, I am appreciating this cool, humid weather we've been having. Makes me feel like my human hair will begin to fall out soon to be replaced by beautiful green moss growing from my scalp. Like I could just inhale and gain all of the nutrients my mind and body need from the moist morning air. Like, if I knew the right words, I could probably perform magic, by the power of my own soul alone.

Autumn. Fall. Evening of the year.

4 comments:

ambrosia ananas said...

I really hate it when life does that. I hope things get better for you soon.

Fall--best part of the year.

Katie said...

ambrosia! I cannot view your blog...

Thanks also for the kind words. I'm probably making things out to be a little more extreme than they actually are. Go figure.

Bbear said...

well, how rude! Don't they know you're already yourself?

And also you don't have a stomach either. You have a belly.

Katie said...

"How am I not myself?"

"How am I not myself? How am I not myself?"