Saturday, January 3, 2009

Goals and a Song

Not sure if they're technically "New Years Resolutions," since I began them the second half of last month, but since it's the beginning of a new year, I guess I'll formally declare them.
  1. Perform more active service for fellow human beings.
  2. Trust more people to actually see ME and love me. I have had at least a couple close friends ask me questions like, "What makes you so special, so unique as to be unlovable?" There is no answer to that, so I see the problem is with self-perception.


I saw this movie on New Years Day with some siblings and friends. The soundtrack was pretty amazing. I will have to talk a little later about the actual movie, because my thoughts are still conglomerating. This song is from the first scene when the two little kids are running from the police because they were playing ball on the airport runway.


No comments: