Monday, March 22, 2010

I Love

This song.  So waily-awesome.  Sadly, I haven't listened to it in a long time because my hard drive got baleeted.  




And the pregger banjo player.  OF COURSE the pregger banjo player.  Here's an excerpt from an email:
I basically love when pregnant women do anything.  It's like you take any activity and it is ~10x cooler when a pregnant person does it.  Shooting an arrow?  Pretty cool.  Shooting an arrow while pregnant?  Effing. Bad. Ass.  

This post is hereby publicly dedicated to Kaci.  

8 comments:

David said...

Just made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e_trwQLORI&feature=PlayList&p=5A4DF23DBCF26C69&index=24

Wiglaf said...

Nice. I love that sound.

ci said...

OF COURSE. :D

i love this so much.

<3 <3 <3 <3

ci said...

ps - has anyone called dibs on you as a future godmother?? i think you would make a really awesome godmother...

Stella said...

Wow, you are right. Pregnancy DOES make things a helluva lot cooler.

I'll have to remember that if/when I ever get knocked up. That will be the time to take that archery class I've always dreamed of.

Street said...

I loved that email. Ahh. Memories... And, just like then, I totally agree with that sentiment.

Katie said...

ci - I have not committed to being anyones godmother. I believe you can be godparents to multiple people, but I don't even know.

Katie said...

I have godparents and my brother does, but none of the rest of my siblings...