Friday, March 26, 2010

Love Notes

Dear Boston,
Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me and my harrowing beauty.  Didn't want you to grow complacent.  Didn't want you to forget pain. 

love,
Snow



Dear Boston,
You should have known I am capricious and fickle.  You should have known I make an exciting lover but a terrible spouse.  And Newt, you should have worn gloves today. 

love,
March



Dear woman next to me on the train with the books of art photographs that were so beautiful,

Why did you flip through the pages so quickly?  I didn't even get a chance to see half of them, let alone CHERISH the aesthetic details.

I understand it is YOUR BOOK, but still...

-Newt



Dear Snow/March,
We are going to bloom anyway.  And we're not going to die.

-Pretty Trees



Dear Newt,
It is my book, so I can do what I want with it.

-Woman next to you on the train with the art photograph books

p.s. Stop snooping over my shoulder.

3 comments:

Xan said...

I C> you!


I always love the word verifications that blogger comes up with.

Stella said...

Dear Switzerland,

yelling at me louder in German is not going to make me understand it. I thought speaking French, Italian and some Spanish was enough for you?


Dear Baker,

How do you do it? Each little loaf is a gift from the heavens.

Dear Police Officer,

I am sorry I didn't pay my 1 franc parking today and you felt you had to give me a 40 franc ticket. I promise not to try to cheat the system again.


Dear Alp Air,

You're so cool, crisp, and delightful that I might just have to breathe you in.

Unknown said...

I love this...