Monday, February 9, 2009

Dear Universe

Dear Universe,
This is a letter to say thank you.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to blossom. Thank you for seeing the beauty when I glanced within and was repulsed. Thank you for a gift of faith.

Thank you for the small daily glimpses of joy and delight which bathe and wrap me in shimmering gauze. Thank you for endless love as well as for stepping back sometimes to let me learn to balance.

Thank you for balance. For tension. For difficult questions. For shadows, sorrows that stretch me, make me ache. For tenderness through it all. For peace and for strength.




Thank you for ability to recognize grace. Thank you for eternity and infinity but also for this moment right now.

Thank you for now.


Dear Universe,

Dear friends and family,

Dear strangers who give me a chance,

Thank you. Thanks to everything. For I am truly blossoming. Right here. Right now.

very truly and sincerely yours,
Katie

No comments: